Order Pace (rank):
Top 16% of Computers Woots
Top 36% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 7% of Computers Woots
Top 16% of all Woots

king413pin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages king413pin

Can you attach an adjustable monitor mount to the back of this monitor? Kind of a deal breaker.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 31 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

king413pin wrote:Can you attach an adjustable monitor mount to the back of this monitor? Kind of a deal breaker.

I asked the vendor team, and they said that this monitor is not compatible with adjustable mounts. Sorry

Narfcake

quality posts: 380 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

king413pin wrote:Can you attach an adjustable monitor mount to the back of this monitor? Kind of a deal breaker.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:I asked the vendor team, and they said that this monitor is not compatible with adjustable mounts. Sorry

Yeah, Samsung omitted the standard VESA mounting on this; alas, they are not the only manufacturer to do such on their monitors either. My HP monitor is propped up with a cardboard box for this reason also.

The good news is that there is a company that make adapting mounts:
http://gladiatorjoe.com/Samsung-27-Curved-LED-Monitor-CF591-Series-VESA-Mount-GJ0A0071.htm
It's also available through Amazon.

I have not used any of their products before, so I (nor Woot, nor Samsung) can't endorse it -- but it is an option that's available.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.