Top 12% of Computers Woots
Top 24% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Samsung 28" 4K LED-backlit Monitor
Price: $279.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 Business Days. (Monday, Apr 24 to Thursday, Apr 27) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/7/2017 - $279.99
3/19/2017 - $279.99
3/7/2017 - $279.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (2 comments)

4/14/2017 - $279.99 (Woot Plus)

NinjaButtKill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NinjaButtKill

$211.99 when I got mine.

http://computers.woot.com/offers/samsung-28-4k-led-backlit-monitor-133

nastynatetower

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nastynatetower

Got this on woot early last year and love it. Games look amazazing in 4K if they support. I paid 330 at the time, so it's a steal at this price. Keep in mind you need to have a display port cable for this to run 4K which is sold separately.

gustador

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gustador

I want to use this in my RV, does it use a power brick or is the power cable look like an extension cord?

I would love to hook this up straight to my 12VDC instead of using my power converter.

jpvozel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jpvozel

So I am in the market for a monitor for fps gaming with my xbox one s and was looking for a monitor close to this size. Wasn't planning on going 4k because of the price range, and xbox one s games not running at true 4k (from my limited understanding). Some of the monitors that aren't 4k that just had the other specs (input lag, response time ect..) I was looking for were already close to 200 new. This seems like it might be a good option considering its not too much more. I am a little weary about it being reconditioned tho.. Anyone have any experience with factory reconditioned samsung monitors? Or any input in general would be appreciated too

Doug61

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Doug61
gustador wrote:I want to use this in my RV, does it use a power brick or is the power cable look like an extension cord?

I would love to hook this up straight to my 12VDC instead of using my power converter.

It uses a power brick: 14 Volts, 3.22 Amp. Using 12DC might work for a while, but it would stain the Monitor's components leading to an early death.

nastynatetower

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nastynatetower
jpvozel wrote:So I am in the market for a monitor for fps gaming with my xbox one s and was looking for a monitor close to this size. Wasn't planning on going 4k because of the price range, and xbox one s games not running at true 4k (from my limited understanding). Some of the monitors that aren't 4k that just had the other specs (input lag, response time ect..) I was looking for were already close to 200 new. This seems like it might be a good option considering its not too much more. I am a little weary about it being reconditioned tho.. Anyone have any experience with factory reconditioned samsung monitors? Or any input in general would be appreciated too

I'm using factory reconditioned 4k samsung right now, for over a year now, same model, just paid more. this is amongst MANY refurb products i've purchased. a good way to look at it is consider the product as "upgraded" over a "new" product as the factory has spent extra time with it.

gustador

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gustador
Doug61 wrote:It uses a power brick: 14 Volts, 3.22 Amp. Using 12DC might work for a while, but it would stain the Monitor's components leading to an early death.

Thanks Doug61 !!! I could add a voltage regulator to get it up to a stable 14V DC. 4K in the van is better than what I have at home.

Narfcake

quality posts: 382 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

gustador wrote:Thanks Doug61 !!! I could add a voltage regulator to get it up to a stable 14V DC. 4K in the van is better than what I have at home.

A regulator can only drop the voltage, but a buck-boost circuit could work out. You're definitely on your own with this one, however.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.