Top 3% of Computers Woots
Top 10% of all Woots

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 149 Private Messages Thirdbase9

Needs a better language selection.

I don't know.

djwyant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djwyant

Not that great of a deal. My Amazon Prime can get an Extra Set for $20 more ($15 after FREE shipping) and only 1 day delivery...

Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) - Level 1-5 Set by Rosetta Stone PC/Mac Disc $ 149.00 Prime| FREE One-Day Get it by Tomorrow, Jun 16

roadijeff

quality posts: 2 Private Messages roadijeff
djwyant wrote:Not that great of a deal. My Amazon Prime can get an Extra Set for $20 more ($15 after FREE shipping) and only 1 day delivery...

If you want 1 day delivery it'll cost an extra $3.99 for the Spanish option. I'm also an Amazon Prime member and I just checked. Next day delivery for French is $5.99.

attababy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages attababy

If it offered german i would have liked this offer.

Just a general comment; Have you noticed since amazon aquired woot their "deals"on good stuff have decreased and their higher priced offers on crap amazon can't sell has gone up.

challisora

quality posts: 1 Private Messages challisora
attababy wrote:If it offered german i would have liked this offer.

Just a general comment; Have you noticed since amazon aquired woot their "deals"on good stuff have decreased and their higher priced offers on crap amazon can't sell has gone up.

Agreed, you see Rosetta Stone offers everywhere, but this one was one of the better ones. I'd have bit if German were an option. And the lack of deals is spot on.

birry

quality posts: 2 Private Messages birry

Can you put these on multiple devices, so the whole family can go at their own pace on their own device?

EDIT: Never mind, I missed it on first glance. Good for two devices.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

attababy wrote:If it offered german i would have liked this offer.

Except that we have our own buyers. Amazon doesn't and can't tell us what to sell. We're an independent subsidiary.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

resney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages resney

Anyone know how much time per week or session is recommended for actual results? Could I sit my 7 year old in front of this and would they "get it"?
Thanks for the help if you know.

sterk29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sterk29
ThunderThighs wrote:Except that we have our own buyers. Amazon doesn't and can't tell us what to sell. We're an independent subsidiary.

I think Woot has GREAT buys.I find great quality products all the time.