Back to Amazon.com

mbspell

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

this week is extra crazy as son has driving school 5-8 each night. next year will be a shock - no kids at home. I am definitely going to try to block off the weekend after this one. last thing I need is to get sick.

mbspell

son called this am from Japan. said this was the 3rd typhoon forecast to hit him since he arrived. all three swerved unexpectedly east. hope his luck holds!

also said he really really wants to get a cat. they aren’t allowed in his building. he does know of a girl in JET who asked to move to a pet building, so it is possible but I guess it’s not easy.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
mbspell wrote:son called this am from Japan. said this was the 3rd typhoon forecast to hit him since he arrived. all three swerved unexpectedly east. hope his luck holds!

also said he really really wants to get a cat. they aren’t allowed in his building. he does know of a girl in JET who asked to move to a pet building, so it is possible but I guess it’s not easy.

note to self: son needs to get lucky ... would like pussy ... knows a girl.

no1

in case my account gets suspended for circumventing filters ... last post

mbspell

no1 wrote:in case my account gets suspended for circumventing filters ... last post

mbspell

I am posting here because I don't like what happens when no1 has too much time to think and no posts LOL

headed up to Newburyport for a walk, maybe window shopping and dinner. today will be sunny and low 60's. tomorrow and monday will be raining buckets and very high winds. ugh.

pooflady

quality posts: 28 Private Messages pooflady
mbspell wrote:I am posting here because I don't like what happens when no1 has too much time to think and no posts LOL

headed up to Newburyport for a walk, maybe window shopping and dinner. today will be sunny and low 60's. tomorrow and monday will be raining buckets and very high winds. ugh.

Husband said he saw the little white pellets this morning. I wonder why that always seems to be the first kind of snow of the season. Or maybe it was sleet. Since I didn't see them, it doesn't count. Only supposed to be in the 40s today and tomorrow.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

We haven't gotten out of the 40s and it is rainy. Saw some freezing rain too.

pooflady

Looks to be a dreary day. Went out to dinner with the kids and spouses (an annual event) and overate. Feel kind of cruddy today. I was designated driver, though, so I might feel better than some others. Husband had his once-a-year over drinking. Three of them had 3 1/2 pitchers of margaritas.

mbspell

pooflady wrote:Looks to be a dreary day. Went out to dinner with the kids and spouses (an annual event) and overate. Feel kind of cruddy today. I was designated driver, though, so I might feel better than some others. Husband had his once-a-year over drinking. Three of them had 3 1/2 pitchers of margaritas.

wow!! that's a lot of margaritas!

but I suppose if you only do it once a year, and have a driver, why not? LOL

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Looks to be a dreary day. Went out to dinner with the kids and spouses (an annual event) and overate. Feel kind of cruddy today. I was designated driver, though, so I might feel better than some others. Husband had his once-a-year over drinking. Three of them had 3 1/2 pitchers of margaritas.

Margaritas! I haven't had one for at least 2 weeks!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Margaritas! I haven't had one for at least 2 weeks!

And who's to blame for that?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:And who's to blame for that?

I know. No time. Sigh.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

edlada

quality posts: 8 Private Messages edlada

Have a Magarita for me. I left the US from San Antonio, TX (where the Margarita was born) 21 years ago and have been searching for a good Margarita in Asia and Europe ever since. You wouldn't believe some of the horrible concoctions that I have seen.

My dogs like me, that is important.

no1

edlada wrote:Have a Magarita for me. I left the US from San Antonio, TX (where the Margarita was born) 21 years ago and have been searching for a good Margarita in Asia and Europe ever since. You wouldn't believe some of the horrible concoctions that I have seen.

sounds like someone needs to open a couple of establishments in asia and europe and show 'em how it's done.

pooflady

edlada wrote:Have a Magarita for me. I left the US from San Antonio, TX (where the Margarita was born) 21 years ago and have been searching for a good Margarita in Asia and Europe ever since. You wouldn't believe some of the horrible concoctions that I have seen.

I believe you. I like Bloody Marys and it's always a guessing game to see what's going to come in them.

pooflady

Does anyone else have like a gazillion gnats in their house? Not fast enough to kill the damn things.

mbspell

pooflady wrote:Does anyone else have like a gazillion gnats in their house? Not fast enough to kill the damn things.

no, thank goodness.

knocking on wood....

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Does anyone else have like a gazillion gnats in their house? Not fast enough to kill the damn things.

Look for a plant or vegetable that brought it in? That's usually what I find.

pooflady

Now we're getting the little things that look like lady bugs but aren't really.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Now we're getting the little things that look like lady bugs but aren't really.

Next stage of development?

Buy any rice or beans lately?

mbspell

pooflady wrote:Now we're getting the little things that look like lady bugs but aren't really.

this isn't one of the seven plagues type things, is it?

pooflady

Lots of people have the lady bug lookalikes this time of year. I don't know if we're done with the stink bugs or they haven't got into full swing yet. Hoping for the former, sneaky little devils.

mbspell

pooflady wrote:Lots of people have the lady bug lookalikes this time of year. I don't know if we're done with the stink bugs or they haven't got into full swing yet. Hoping for the former, sneaky little devils.

I'm surprised I don't see more bugs. was mid 60's yesterday and 70 today. then will drop to 50's but I would think the warm weather would mean more.

anyway, I hope you get rid of them all soon!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
pooflady wrote:Lots of people have the lady bug lookalikes this time of year. I don't know if we're done with the stink bugs or they haven't got into full swing yet. Hoping for the former, sneaky little devils.

28 degrees last night.
I think it killed off a lot of the bugs outside, I hope.

I haven't seen any ladybug lookalikes here...

pooflady

Was just about to come over here and yell at No1 and Ed for no posts.

But lookalikes are a little more brown than red like real ladybugs.

Husband is happy. He caught a mole today that I think has just been playing with him. He (the mole) will go right beside or around every trap he (husband) sets. It's been going on for over a week. Pretty funny.

There's evidence (poop) that a deer has been eating flowers from a pot right in front of my office window. One of us is going to scare the crap out of the other one one of these days.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Was just about to come over here and yell at No1 and Ed for no posts.

But lookalikes are a little more brown than red like real ladybugs.

Husband is happy. He caught a mole today that I think has just been playing with him. He (the mole) will go right beside or around every trap he (husband) sets. It's been going on for over a week. Pretty funny.

There's evidence (poop) that a deer has been eating flowers from a pot right in front of my office window. One of us is going to scare the crap out of the other one one of these days.

LOL.

Many moons ago, I looked out in our front yard in WA - we had an acre, very wooded. I see our cat sitting on a rock staring with eyes as big as saucers. I follow her gaze and there's a deer staring right back at her.

Big puppy.

no1

drag queen bugs?

no1

pooflady wrote:Was just about to come over here and yell at No1 and Ed for no posts.

last post

pooflady

no1 wrote:drag queen bugs?

incognito

edlada

Hey, you might be older but you can't yell at me! I was celebrating my birthday, which was on the 3rd of the month. Had a nice party at my former house with my estranged wife. (That sounds cool!) About 20 folks came including my best friends here. I made nachos, and cheeseburgers on the grill and had other snack foods. Lots of wine and vodka. I went to sleep at 6 a.m. Oh yeah, my estranged wife gave me 62 roses for my birthday, and a sweater. That was nice.

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

pooflady

edlada wrote:Hey, you might be older but you can't yell at me! I was celebrating my birthday, which was on the 3rd of the month. Had a nice party at my former house with my estranged wife. (That sounds cool!) About 20 folks came including my best friends here. I made nachos, and cheeseburgers on the grill and had other snack foods. Lots of wine and vodka. I went to sleep at 6 a.m. Oh yeah, my estranged wife gave me 62 roses for my birthday, and a sweater. That was nice.

Sounds like a terrific party, and how great that you and your estranged wife are still good friends. So that explains the 3rd, and the recovery on the 4th, but what happened on the 5th to keep you from posting?

edlada

pooflady wrote:Sounds like a terrific party, and how great that you and your estranged wife are still good friends. So that explains the 3rd, and the recovery on the 4th, but what happened on the 5th to keep you from posting?

Lazy?

moles1138

pooflady wrote:incognito

Asian Lady Beetles

moles1138

moles1138 wrote:Asian Lady Beetles

As opposed to Lady Beatles

pooflady

moles1138 wrote:Asian Lady Beetles

That looks right.

mbspell

edlada wrote:Hey, you might be older but you can't yell at me! I was celebrating my birthday, which was on the 3rd of the month. Had a nice party at my former house with my estranged wife. (That sounds cool!) About 20 folks came including my best friends here. I made nachos, and cheeseburgers on the grill and had other snack foods. Lots of wine and vodka. I went to sleep at 6 a.m. Oh yeah, my estranged wife gave me 62 roses for my birthday, and a sweater. That was nice.

sounds like a fantastic party!

edlada

mbspell wrote:sounds like a fantastic party!

It was a great party!

mbspell

high temp tomorrow will be just above freezing. BRRR I would like to go back to my mild October.

also, for some reason we were convinced last time son was in Japan there was a 12 hour time difference. just realized it is a 14 hour difference now. so confused!

mbspell

sales rep for androgel stopped in pharmacy today (hey guys, there's an app for that!). asked if my blue hair was for halloween. uh, no. (if it was, would I still have it 10 days later?) so he says, oh, you just wanted it that color?

SIGH

I say yes, I like it. he says, oh, well, it looks nice. LMAO what an idiot!