Woots Sold (rank):
Top 9% of Computers Woots
Top 20% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

HP EliteBook Folio 14" Intel i5 Ultrabook
Price: $269.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 Business Days. (Monday, May 21 to Thursday, May 24) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
2/6/2017 - $279.99 - Click To See Discussion (12 comments)
2/6/2016 - $349.99 - Click To See Discussion (9 comments)

6/7/2017 - $289.99 (Woot Plus)

frombyu

quality posts: 2 Private Messages frombyu

I own one of this, but with Win7, 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD. It's nice and lightweight, battery lasts 2 hrs of movie watching or 40 mins of game playing (This War Of Mine). What I couldn't make work reliably was Intel Wifi card - in the end I had to purchase a USB wifi adapter,and that solved all of the connection problems. It uses a Display Port, no SD Card slot.

biggins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biggins

Mine came with Win8 and I put in an ssd. Full displayport, no hdmi. Ok battery, about 4 hours with 50% screen in MS Office. WiFi has never really bothered me and the SD reader is buried with a tray cover but it must be an option. This was a business class computer hence the smart card and Ethernet port. My complaint is a washed out display that can be lousy over long periods. But the trackpad has 4 buttons and one of those pointer nubs like a Thinkpad. I’ve enjoyed using mine.

tp222

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tp222

This is killing me. The wife gets an apple watch for mothers day and I have to be as scared as a 10 year old to buy this for myself.

I hate life.

gregchico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregchico

I'm typing this on my Folio 9470m now. I really like this laptop. I have the 8gb ram and 256gb SSD version. I never had any problems with my built in wifi card or running any software I wanted to (understand this is not a gaming PC). It gets used everyday by myself and even sometimes the kids. The backlit keyboard is really nice to.
My only gripe is that the track pad can be a little finicky regarding finger placement for scrolling vs mouse movement.

brock2020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brock2020

Yea, it's 249 on Amazon

TheAfroman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheAfroman

Hows the screen? I have had this model in the i3 one.. and it's super washed out and terrible viewing angles. The Motherboard can't handle the high-res screen upgrade.

verucht

quality posts: 2 Private Messages verucht

Figures, I watch woot for a while and finally give up and go for a T440s on CL and this pops up. Oh well, I still think I got a decent deal and didn't have to wait for shipping.

100% Me, no filler

davevpi

quality posts: 4 Private Messages davevpi

Amazon has this laptop with more memory and more hard drive for $23 cheaper ($243.69) - https://www.amazon.com/HP-EliteBook-9470M-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B01KU32UBS/

tp222

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tp222
davevpi wrote:Amazon has this laptop with more memory and more hard drive for $23 cheaper ($243.69) - https://www.amazon.com/HP-EliteBook-9470M-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B01KU32UBS/

thanks. Now I don't need to rush into this.

RHGuillory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RHGuillory
tp222 wrote:thanks. Now I don't need to rush into this.

The Real Protip is always in the comments!