Back to Amazon.com

ceagee


quality posts: 67 Private Messages ceagee
olcubmaster wrote:

The person below me still fights for Pluto to be classified as a planet.



The old cartoons wouldn't be as funny if it's not a planet.

The person below me will be serving their mother cold cereal and dry toast for Mother's Day Brunch.

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
ceagee wrote:The old cartoons wouldn't be as funny if it's not a planet.

The person below me will be serving their mother cold cereal and dry toast for Mother's Day Brunch.



WRONG!! I serve her dry cereal and cold toast. Please correct your error.

The person below me washes their car when it rains

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
JayMatt19 wrote:WRONG!! I serve her dry cereal and cold toast. Please correct your error.

The person below me washes their car when it rains


Yup. Whenever the lawn or garden needs watered, I wash my car.

The person below me is training fleas so they can start a circus.

ceagee


quality posts: 67 Private Messages ceagee
daveinwarshington wrote:

The person below me is training fleas so they can start a circus.



I already have infested cats, so I figured why not ?

The person below me is trying to get in the Guinness Book for the most hop-scotch hops in 48 hours.

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
ceagee wrote:I already have infested cats, so I figured why not ?

The person below me is trying to get in the Guinness Book for the most hop-scotch hops in 48 hours.



Been trying for years. In a weird twist. I have the record for 47 hours and 49 hours, but not for 48 hours.

The person below me pays bus fare for their hat. And gives their hat a seat, even when the bus is standing room only

JDSardone


quality posts: 25 Private Messages JDSardone
JayMatt19 wrote:Been trying for years. In a weird twist. I have the record for 47 hours and 49 hours, but not for 48 hours.

The person below me pays bus fare for their hat. And gives their hat a seat, even when the bus is standing room only



Hats are people too!!!! why does nobody understand that??

The person below me tried to run a kickstarter project for their own "fund my project" website called "SickKtarter"

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
JDSardone wrote:Hats are people too!!!! why does nobody understand that??

The person below me tried to run a kickstarter project for their own "fund my project" website called "SickKtarter"



My motto was: Dyslexics of the World: Untie!

The person below me didn't find that funny. In fact they find all humor to be rude as someone, or something is getting treated unfairly

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
JayMatt19 wrote:My motto was: Dyslexics of the World: Untie!

The person below me didn't find that funny. In fact they find all humor to be rude as someone, or something is getting treated unfairly


Humor is bad. You need to be serious at all times unless you are seriously making fun of serious people. That also is bad. I'm serious about that.

The person below me plants Cheerios in the ground every year, hoping to grow doughnuts.

ceagee


quality posts: 67 Private Messages ceagee
daveinwarshington wrote:

The person below me plants Cheerios in the ground every year, hoping to grow doughnuts.



I just sent my soil to be tested to see what I could do to improve growing conditions. They suggested to add used Dunkin' D's coffee grounds to my compost . I made a deal with my local shop to get the grounds, but now I buy a doughnut every time I pick them up, I'm kinda getting sick of them.

The person below me puts on lederhosen and sings "The Sound of Music" while twirling around their yard like Julie Andrews every time they go out to mow their yard.





daveinwarshington


quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
ceagee wrote:I just sent my soil to be tested to see what I could do to improve growing conditions. They suggested to add used Dunkin' D's coffee grounds to my compost . I made a deal with my local shop to get the grounds, but now I buy a doughnut every time I pick them up, I'm kinda getting sick of them.

The person below me puts on lederhosen and sings "The Sound of Music" while twirling around their yard like Julie Andrews every time they go out to mow their yard.


And that is hard to accomplish on my riding lawn mower.

The person below me has a pet lobster that they take out for walks in the park.

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
daveinwarshington wrote:And that is hard to accomplish on my riding lawn mower.

The person below me has a pet lobster that they take out for walks in the park.



I call him snappy. And next months I plan on taking him to a hot tub.

The person below me tries to find a Simpsons quote for everything

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
JayMatt19 wrote:I call him snappy. And next months I plan on taking him to a hot tub.

The person below me tries to find a Simpsons quote for everything


DOH! That will never happen!

The person below me always reads books starting from the back page.

mick52


quality posts: 25 Private Messages mick52
daveinwarshington wrote:DOH! That will never happen!

The person below me always reads books starting from the back page.



only do this with magazines!! not books silly.....

the person below me, never knows what time it is, and is always late.





JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
mick52 wrote:only do this with magazines!! not books silly.....

the person below me, never knows what time it is, and is always late.



Actually, when I want to know the time, I go into my car and start honking the horn. My neighbor then yells "IDIOT, IT'S 4:13am, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

The person below me refuses to wear matching socks

cklun


quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

JayMatt19 wrote:Actually, when I want to know the time, I go into my car and start honking the horn. My neighbor then yells "IDIOT, IT'S 4:13am, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

The person below me refuses to wear matching socks



IN my defense...my "socks" I have to wear a compression thigh high on my left leg only. They will never ever match!

The person below me just failed their vision test at the DVM.



"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
cklun wrote:IN my defense...my "socks" I have to wear a compression thigh high on my left leg only. They will never ever match!

The person below me just failed their vision test at the DVM.



That's cause whenever I go to the DVM, I question whether their employees are literate. But I've never failed a DMV eye test.

The person below me likes to bump old posts for no reason

olcubmaster


quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
JayMatt19 wrote:The person below me likes to bump old posts for no reason



Moueska wrote:This is a game I haven't played in a while, so BAM!

What you do is say something identifying, silly, googletastic, or nonsensical about the person below you. (They can say whether you're right or not, but don't have to.)

I'll start with something simple.

~*~*~*~*~

The person below me is the second person on this thread. And Awesome.



Why yes, yes I do. I've revived quite a few dead threads over the past few months thanquebeddyymuch.

The person below me knows the secret identity of the newest mod TaylorSwiftsHairCut.


Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
olcubmaster wrote:Why yes, yes I do. I've revived quite a few dead threads over the past few months thanquebeddyymuch.

The person below me knows the secret identity of the newest mod TaylorSwiftsHairCut.



YES!! It's actually... Taylor Swift!
She has not had a hit song in months, and now she's a woot mod! How cool...

The person below me makes their own clothes from leaves & branches.

mick52


quality posts: 25 Private Messages mick52
daveinwarshington wrote:YES!! It's actually... Taylor Swift!
She has not had a hit song in months, and now she's a woot mod! How cool...

The person below me makes their own clothes from leaves & branches.



only, when i'm feeling sexy.......

the person below me, wears a Flowery apron every time, they cook anything, even toast.





JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
mick52 wrote:only, when i'm feeling sexy.......

the person below me, wears a Flowery apron every time, they cook anything, even toast.



Heaven forbid should any food, even a breadcrumb, get onto my clothes. My flowery apron saves me time and time again from potential disaster.

The person below me constantly listens to Beatles Albums played backwards, but not The White Album

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
JayMatt19 wrote:Heaven forbid should any food, even a breadcrumb, get onto my clothes. My flowery apron saves me time and time again from potential disaster.

The person below me constantly listens to Beatles Albums played backwards, but not The White Album


This is all because of a mistake, though. I put a new drive belt on my phonograph & installed it backwards. I never listen to my White album because I loaned it to JayMatt & he never returned it!!

The person below me has loaned out all of their records and now have no music in their house.

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
daveinwarshington wrote:This is all because of a mistake, though. I put a new drive belt on my phonograph & installed it backwards. I never listen to my White album because I loaned it to JayMatt & he never returned it!!

The person below me has loaned out all of their records and now have no music in their house.



And you'll never get them back, since records were made to be broken.

The person below me has written to all their local politicians to outlaw dodge ball in all schools in their district

mick52


quality posts: 25 Private Messages mick52
JayMatt19 wrote:And you'll never get them back, since records were made to be broken.

The person below me has written to all their local politicians to outlaw dodge ball in all schools in their district



i had too!!! it just too dangerous!!!! (liability insurance and such and some other political nonsense!!) kid's could get overheated or get their eyes poked out from the ball!! it's ALL in the best interest of the children!!!

the person below me, chases every rainbow they see, certain they will finally find a pot of gold.....





ceagee


quality posts: 67 Private Messages ceagee
mick52 wrote:

the person below me, chases every rainbow they see, certain they will finally find a pot of gold.....



On my computer -- it's level 5 of a new game I'm really into.

The person below me has the same dream every night -- that they get an ice cream cone piled high of all 31 flavors at Baskin Robins. As they are walking out of the store they take a lick and the top scoop of ice cream starts to fall off. This jolts them awake and they never find out what happens to the rest of the cone.

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
ceagee wrote:On my computer -- it's level 5 of a new game I'm really into.

The person below me has the same dream every night -- that they get an ice cream cone piled high of all 31 flavors at Baskin Robins. As they are walking out of the store they take a lick and the top scoop of ice cream starts to fall off. This jolts them awake and they never find out what happens to the rest of the cone.



You'd think this would be a nightmare, but since I know that this will happen, I order a different flavor as the top flavor every night. So by now I've tasted them all in my dream.

The person below me is trying to sue his stock broker for refusing to sell him shares in Eastern Airlines and Circuit City

JDSardone


quality posts: 25 Private Messages JDSardone
JayMatt19 wrote:You'd think this would be a nightmare, but since I know that this will happen, I order a different flavor as the top flavor every night. So by now I've tasted them all in my dream.

The person below me is trying to sue his stock broker for refusing to sell him shares in Eastern Airlines and Circuit City



Well I'm sure you have heard "buy low sell high" but if you can skip the "Buy low" part by getting non existent stock, then there is no risk to invest! and if they ever come back... boom insta-billions

The person below me tried to reincarnate Andre the giant, by naming their first borne child "Andre" and then feeding him a strict diet of Miracle Grow.

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
JDSardone wrote:Well I'm sure you have heard "buy low sell high" but if you can skip the "Buy low" part by getting non existent stock, then there is no risk to invest! and if they ever come back... boom insta-billions

The person below me tried to reincarnate Andre the giant, by naming their first borne child "Andre" and then feeding him a strict diet of Miracle Grow.



I did try, and lo and behold, he grew up to become a WWE Superstar...Hornswoggle!! (Ok, so maybe "grew up" isn't such an accurate term)

The person below me calls every radio station on the half hour, requesting "It's Raining Men". Even the Talk Radio stations

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
JayMatt19 wrote:I did try, and lo and behold, he grew up to become a WWE Superstar...Hornswoggle!! (Ok, so maybe "grew up" isn't such an accurate term)

The person below me calls every radio station on the half hour, requesting "It's Raining Men". Even the Talk Radio stations


Yes. I love the beautiful beat and deeply meaningful lyrics of this song, and want everyone else on the planet to also enjoy this perfect song. Of course, I'm too busy calling radio stations to listen to it lately...

The person below me has summed up the meaning of their life in one word.


JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
daveinwarshington wrote:Yes. I love the beautiful beat and deeply meaningful lyrics of this song, and want everyone else on the planet to also enjoy this perfect song. Of course, I'm too busy calling radio stations to listen to it lately...

The person below me has summed up the meaning of their life in one word.



Beer

The person below me types using an upside-down keyboard on Tuesdays

mick52


quality posts: 25 Private Messages mick52
JayMatt19 wrote:Beer

The person below me types using an upside-down keyboard on Tuesdays



what??? just tuesday's?? after too many beers???? nah, nah, it can be any day of the week!!!!

the person below me, is directionally challenged, and has a hell of a time, finding their way home.....





daveinwarshington


quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
mick52 wrote:what??? just tuesday's?? after too many beers???? nah, nah, it can be any day of the week!!!!

the person below me, is directionally challenged, and has a hell of a time, finding their way home.....


I left the house last Thursday to buy beer & I'm still looking for my house!

The person below me is planning a trip to Miami to go mountain climbing.

JDSardone


quality posts: 25 Private Messages JDSardone
daveinwarshington wrote:I left the house last Thursday to buy beer & I'm still looking for my house!

The person below me is planning a trip to Miami to go mountain climbing.



Well kind of, the mountain is called Devils Backbone, and its located near Miami University in Oxford Ohio

The person below me once tried to evaporate the ocean using a Sonic Death Ray he stole from some nerdy kid from Texas.

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
JDSardone wrote:Well kind of, the mountain is called Devils Backbone, and its located near Miami University in Oxford Ohio

The person below me once tried to evaporate the ocean using a Sonic Death Ray he stole from some nerdy kid from Texas.



There are just so many wrong things in that statement:

1. I didn't steal it, I'm just borrowing it forcefully without their permission.

2. Nerdy is not a polite term.

3. Out of concerns of the feelings of many Mexicans, please refer to Texas as North Mexico.

The person below me believes that if Trump gets elected. Mexico and Canada will build walls to prevent mass illegal-immigration.

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
JayMatt19 wrote:There are just so many wrong things in that statement:

1. I didn't steal it, I'm just borrowing it forcefully without their permission.

2. Nerdy is not a polite term.

3. Out of concerns of the feelings of many Mexicans, please refer to Texas as North Mexico.

The person below me believes that if Trump gets elected. Mexico and Canada will build walls to prevent mass illegal-immigration.


Darn right they are! An 80 foot wall, and they will force the USA to pay for it.

The person below me is hoping that this time, Mickey Mouse will get enough write-in votes to actually win the presidency.

mick52


quality posts: 25 Private Messages mick52
daveinwarshington wrote:Darn right they are! An 80 foot wall, and they will force the USA to pay for it.

The person below me is hoping that this time, Mickey Mouse will get enough write-in votes to actually win the presidency.



it's a good choice!! i always said, my dog george, should be president.. has more common sense, than the folks running for president....

the person below me, wishes they were shorter.....





JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
mick52 wrote:it's a good choice!! i always said, my dog george, should be president.. has more common sense, than the folks running for president....

the person below me, wishes they were shorter.....



I'd take an inch or 2 off my height if I could add it to my "Mr. Happy"

The person below me gives a new nickname to his member every year on his birthday (and he will also tell us what the current and past 15 nicknames are)

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
JayMatt19 wrote:I'd take an inch or 2 off my height if I could add it to my "Mr. Happy"

The person below me gives a new nickname to his member every year on his birthday (and he will also tell us what the current and past 15 nicknames are)


Mr Intimidator is who you are asking about? Well, luckily I'm getting old and can't remember other names.

The person below me only washes their car while it's raining.

ceagee


quality posts: 67 Private Messages ceagee
daveinwarshington wrote:

The person below me only washes their car while it's raining.



When I see those dark clouds I grab some liquid soap and squirt it on the car and viola` the rain does the rest. Now if I could only find a way to have the soap on there w/o me doing anything.

The person below me is planting only garlic in their gardens this year -- yes ! In the flower beds too.

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
ceagee wrote:When I see those dark clouds I grab some liquid soap and squirt it on the car and viola` the rain does the rest. Now if I could only find a way to have the soap on there w/o me doing anything.

The person below me is planting only garlic in their gardens this year -- yes ! In the flower beds too.



How else can I keep those damn vampires from ruining my garden every year?

The person below me sued the town of Intercourse, Pennsylvania for false advertising

olcubmaster


quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
JayMatt19 wrote:How else can I keep those damn vampires from ruining my garden every year?

The person below me sued the town of Intercourse, Pennsylvania for false advertising



Damn right! Not only that but I started out looking for Paradise. In order to get to Paradise, PA you had to go through Intercourse, PA. That only makes sense yanno?

Now it turns out you can bypass Intercourse, PA and end up in Virginville, PA, otherwise known as the gateway to winding up in Blueball, PA. Just remember to be careful because after going through Intercourse, PA you may end up in Fertility, PA.

The person below me has Whoopee pies and Shoo-Fly pie flown in directly from Bird in Hand PA on a weekly basis.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home