Moles!

//snicker//

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington

...sigh...
Another crazed person.

My thoughts & prayers for those killed or injured in Las Vegas.

marlenestclair

quality posts: 19 Private Messages marlenestclair
daveinwarshington wrote:...sigh...
Another crazed person.

My thoughts & prayers for those killed or injured in Las Vegas.

This whole country needs a lot of prayers...

x17

dontwantaname

quality posts: 15 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

marlenestclair wrote:This whole country needs a lot of prayers...

This year just keeps getting worse.

Hopefully the NRA and government might think about the assault weapon laws.

Prayers for everyone effected.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

daveinwarshington

dontwantaname wrote:This year just keeps getting worse.

Hopefully the NRA and government might think about the assault weapon laws.

Prayers for everyone effected.

It's a mystery how someone can even think about doing something like this.

Fully automatic weapons, like the one he was using, are already illegal in the US. We'll see how he happened to have one.

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell

crap, poof I forgot to ask about sites for choosing a part D plan. I will write myself a note to ask tomorrow.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
daveinwarshington wrote:It's a mystery how someone can even think about doing something like this.

*shrug* mass murders are nothing new for the human species.

no1

mbspell wrote:crap, poof I forgot to ask about sites for choosing a part D plan. I will write myself a note to ask tomorrow.

imma sure einstein would have advised using dice.

mbspell

hey no1, get into any raids yet? they're fun when you're with a nice group.

pooflady

quality posts: 30 Private Messages pooflady
daveinwarshington wrote:It's a mystery how someone can even think about doing something like this.

Fully automatic weapons, like the one he was using, are already illegal in the US. We'll see how he happened to have one.

Evidently there are kits you can buy to modify them. The kits aren't illegal.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

pooflady

mbspell wrote:crap, poof I forgot to ask about sites for choosing a part D plan. I will write myself a note to ask tomorrow.

Thank you.

no1

mbspell wrote:hey no1, get into any raids yet? they're fun when you're with a nice group.

only with miss 1 and the occasional random individual at the same gym. got a muk yesterday.

imma just too antisocial, i guess.

pooflady

no1 wrote:only with miss 1 and the occasional random individual at the same gym. got a muk yesterday.

Too long in solitary.

mbspell

no1 wrote:only with miss 1 and the occasional random individual at the same gym. got a muk yesterday.

too bad you’re not in the boston area, you could raid with us!

no1

mbspell wrote:too bad you’re not in the boston area, you could raid with us!

imma guessing after meeting us there'd be a restraining order soon after

mbspell

no1 wrote:imma guessing after meeting us there'd be a restraining order soon after

prolly, but then again you haven’t seen the motley crew I raid with

mbspell

pooflady wrote:Thank you.

ok, poof, my pharmacist said while it is a pain in the neck to list every medication separately, medicare.gov really is the best site to use when choosing a part d plan. it will let you know what plans will end up costing you less.

pooflady

mbspell wrote:ok, poof, my pharmacist said while it is a pain in the neck to list every medication separately, medicare.gov really is the best site to use when choosing a part d plan. it will let you know what plans will end up costing you less.

Thanks MB, I'll check it out.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
no1 wrote:imma guessing after meeting us there'd be a restraining order soon after

Naw, just you.

no1

mbspell wrote:ok, poof, my pharmacist said while it is a pain in the neck to list every medication separately, medicare.gov really is the best site to use when choosing a part d plan. it will let you know what plans will end up costing you less.

after all the hacks of equifax, yahoo et al, shouldn't "they" already know all the meds poof is taking?

mbspell

no1 wrote:after all the hacks of equifax, yahoo et al, shouldn't "they" already know all the meds poof is taking?

so poof should ask a hacker to fill out the medicare.gov form for her? GENIUS!

pooflady

mbspell wrote:so poof should ask a hacker to fill out the medicare.gov form for her? GENIUS!

But...but I don't know a hacker.

pooflady

pooflady wrote:But...but I don't know a hacker.

Hmm. Maybe No1?

no1

pooflady wrote:Hmm. Maybe No1?

not unless hacking involves a machete

pooflady

I suppose I should be grateful that the kids return my calls at all, but I wish they'd listen to the message I left first.

no1

pooflady wrote:I suppose I should be grateful that the kids return my calls at all, but I wish they'd listen to the message I left first.

their prolly tired of hearing all those 4-letter words on voice mail.

pooflady

I baked a cherry pie this afternoon and ever since then this earworm has been driving me crazy. Billy Boy, Billy Boy, Charming Billy. You're all welcome.

mbspell

pooflady wrote:I baked a cherry pie this afternoon and ever since then this earworm has been driving me crazy. Billy Boy, Billy Boy, Charming Billy. You're all welcome.

I have no idea what that means, so no earworm here.

pooflady

Hey No1 and Edlada, you need to do some posting here. Surely you've done something of interest.

Well, maybe not No1. Perhaps a prison break?

mbspell

I am going to Atlanta this weekend. staying with BFF and going to the Miami - Atlanta football game Sunday. I'm sure my beloved Dolphins will be beat by the Falcons, but it will be fun to be at the game. plenty of food and drink to distract me.

BFF's wife had some sudden vision problems. had corneal pressure? I think, and they lasered holes to relieve the pressure. last I heard her vision was 20/200 (an improvement over last week) and she has multiple eye drops and md visits. she and I are not really good friends, but he said we are still welcome to stay with them. should be interesting.

pooflady

mbspell wrote:I am going to Atlanta this weekend. staying with BFF and going to the Miami - Atlanta football game Sunday. I'm sure my beloved Dolphins will be beat by the Falcons, but it will be fun to be at the game. plenty of food and drink to distract me.

BFF's wife had some sudden vision problems. had corneal pressure? I think, and they lasered holes to relieve the pressure. last I heard her vision was 20/200 (an improvement over last week) and she has multiple eye drops and md visits. she and I are not really good friends, but he said we are still welcome to stay with them. should be interesting.

A tad awkward maybe, but it sounds like you'll still have a good time.

edlada

quality posts: 8 Private Messages edlada
pooflady wrote:Hey No1 and Edlada, you need to do some posting here. Surely you've done something of interest.

Well, maybe not No1. Perhaps a prison break?

I went to Warsaw on Sunday and returned today. I went to meet a guy I had been talking to on another forum. It is always fun to meet internet friends in real life. I have met several Wine Wooters as well. So that was fun. Oh, and I ate at a Korean restaurant too, I like Korean food, I miss it from when I lived there. Warsaw is about 300 miles to the east of me, I take the train, it's pretty comfortable, inexpensive and convenient.

My dogs like me, that is important.

pooflady

edlada wrote:I went to Warsaw on Sunday and returned today. I went to meet a guy I had been talking to on another forum. It is always fun to meet internet friends in real life. I have met several Wine Wooters as well. So that was fun. Oh, and I ate at a Korean restaurant too, I like Korean food, I miss it from when I lived there. Warsaw is about 300 miles to the east of me, I take the train, it's pretty comfortable, inexpensive and convenient.

That sounds like fun. I wish we have a better passenger train system here.

Is Korean spicy? I wonder what it is that makes some people love hot food and others (like me) can't handle it at all. If I'm in a Thai restaurant I order a level 1.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
pooflady wrote:That sounds like fun. I wish we have a better passenger train system here.

Is Korean spicy? I wonder what it is that makes some people love hot food and others (like me) can't handle it at all. If I'm in a Thai restaurant I order a level 1.

A friend of ours will not even put pepper on anything. He also does not like Oogie's Molasses cookies...too spicy.
I like spicy. But not blistering. Recently went to a new(er) Nepalese restaurant and they ranked mild, medium, hot, Indian, and Nepalese. I decided to try the hot. Yeah, it was a bit hot, but maybe next time I will try Indian. If that is okay, then Nepalese. But that might be too much.
I tend to go savory for breakfast. Sometimes Huevos Rancheros if I want something spicier.

no1

pooflady wrote:I wonder what it is that makes some people love hot food and others (like me) can't handle it at all.

https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-06/fyi-are-people-born-tolerance-spicy-food

some peeps killed off their nerves eating spicy food as kids. others seek intense sensations.

no1

pooflady wrote:Is Korean spicy?

the judge told me to stop eating koreans.

daveinwarshington

pooflady wrote:I baked a cherry pie this afternoon and ever since then this earworm has been driving me crazy. Billy Boy, Billy Boy, Charming Billy. You're all welcome.

I really love cherry pie.
Luckily, our cherry trees did pretty good this year & we've had a few already. YUM

no1

i posted in the playboy mansion grotto or whatever it's called.

it's the most uncomfortable i've felt since i first tried tampons.