• 37.6% - 1 221
  • 27.6% - 2 162
  • 10.5% - 3 62
  • 7.5% - 4 44
  • 4.4% - 5 26
  • 1.4% - 6 8
  • 11.1% - MORE THAN 6?!? 65
588 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

prfesser

quality posts: 9 Private Messages prfesser

You forgot "none." I have none pets. Not one.

alohawoot1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alohawoot1

None. Unless you count the goldfish in the pond outside.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 2 Private Messages netprophet1976

I forgot the turtle that lives in my front yard. He's not really a pet so much as a squatter.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

Zero. The kids moved out and took the dog. Freedom!

AudioFreq

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AudioFreq

I saw a bumper sticker one day. "Life begins when the kids leave and the dog dies." Sounds reasonable to me. No pets.

AudioFreq

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Proud owner of five dogs, a chocolate lab, pug, border collie(old), bagelhound and a mutt, my uncle could not take care of. I have four cats, a yellow bobtail cat( burned it off), a crazy calico/ tortoiseshell and two black and white(tuxedo cats.) My best cat is the youngest one, total people cat.

ardubu

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ardubu

I have a poor toothless cat.
It was a rescue. Sweet cat. Loves people. Doesn't have a clue on how to hunt - mom didn't teach.

Ah, the hell with it.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

I have a cat. He was lonely whenever I wasn't home, so I got him a cat.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

pattyd49

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattyd49

Zero - I'm highly allergic to everything but reptiles and amphibians, and they don't make very cuddly pets.

baildawg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baildawg

none my pet rabbit died 2 weeks ago. *sniff*

davoh

quality posts: 8 Private Messages davoh

2 dogs (an Akita and a spaz of a minpin). I also have 4 kids. That brings the pet total to 6. Of course the dogs are the only ones who show any sort of affection.

askdal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages askdal

Way to many including the wife.

cdibrell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdibrell

7 Fish and 4 birds.

mainmchc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mainmchc

Do kids count? They keep making messes and I keep making excuses for them... Its like pets, right?

lavila527

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lavila527

xmichaelx

quality posts: 4 Private Messages xmichaelx

2 beautiful pitbulls and 3 cats. My house is in a constant state of uneasy truce, which the cats occasionally break.

marlenestclair

quality posts: 16 Private Messages marlenestclair

I have 3 cats who shed like maniacs and a german shepherd/husky mix.
She is getting old and can't move well, but she can bark and "talk" your ears off. After she is gone, probably no mmore dogs.
I say that because if we go somewhere someome has to come to the house to feed her and let her go out for her . We can't kennel her, she cries and barks all night!!!!

x14

originalamber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalamber

We had six cats a month ago. My baby (the oldest) died a month before her 10th birthday. I still miss her terribly even though two others have claimed me.

Halieus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Halieus

I have 1 pet: Stumpy-Tailed Australian Cattle Dog that is super sweet and loves everyone. Wish I had more time to play with her.

Also have 5 kids (5-14) and they have a chocolate-colored Cocker Spaniel; she's dumber than a rotted tree stump and pees on whatever is below her if you look at her... she even runs up to strangers, jumps on their legs so they can pet her, then pees on their shoe (or leg) when they look down at her... then she pees on them again if they actually pet her.

jorgeden2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jorgeden2

one