WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How do you carry your backpack?
  • 37% - With one strap on one shoulder 197
  • 39.7% - With both straps 211
  • 3.2% - With the top handle 17
  • 2.8% - I have a rolling backpack because I'm the coolest kid in 4th grade 15
  • 17.3% - I have a messenger bag because I'm the coolest guy in the office 92
532 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

chuckf1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chuckf1

Backpack? Hah....I'm adult, not a little boy.

JohnnyA1228

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JohnnyA1228

my manservant carries mine for me.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

no backpack. Those came in style long after I was out of school.

Inatangle

quality posts: 146 Private Messages Inatangle
moles1138 wrote:no backpack. Those came in style long after I was out of school.

Yeah... where's the "no backpack at all" option on this poll?

cm20158

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cm20158
Inatangle wrote:Yeah... where's the "no backpack at all" option on this poll?

This

zasseg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zasseg
chuckf1 wrote:Backpack? Hah....I'm adult, not a little boy.

Right, unless I'm hiking. Then that's different.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 2 Private Messages netprophet1976

Mine is a sling backpack, so it only has the one shoulder.

SVRider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SVRider

I carry my briefcase in one hand. Does that count?

bblhed

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bblhed

When I go places I might need a backpack, like Disney World, I wear Cargo Pants or shorts, it's a lot easier.

beeporama

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beeporama

Having to lug around a pretty hefty laptop, a bag is vital, but vanity has lead me to go the messenger bag route instead of backpack for work.

I even spent a lot of money on a fancypants designer bag for my original laptop, before the need for one with a giant screen and full keyboard forced me to choose from among the small selection of practical, oversized bags.

After starting to travel (fly) more, and shoving a giant power brick (and AOC portable monitor) in there along with anything else I need in a carry-on, and hauling a once svelte-looking mishappen lump of a bag that weighs 10+ pounds over one shoulder... yeah, I'm breaking out my old backpack. I have one I got from Alienware about ten years ago made for monster laptops with a footprint like the one I need to carry now...

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I just carry a purse, coz I'm a girl. When I carried heavy things to work I used a pretty blue polka dotted rolling bag.

ibbleschitz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ibbleschitz

when I see Grown men in cities like College students carrying a back pack on both shoulders I just think it's odd. out hiking it is normal. I actually carry a messenger bag.