Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have you ever fallen in love with someone at first sight?
  • 0% - Yes- it worked out really well 0
  • 0% - Yes- but it didn't work out 0
  • 0% - No- but I hope I will one day 0
  • 0% - No- and I never want to 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Actually it was something.
A double-meat corned beef reuben sandwich & a German beer.
Love at first bite.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

I loved her at first site. She was just ok with me. I treated her like a queen. She treated me like one of her subjects. I loved her with all my heart. She loved me with all my money. I had my heart broken. She had her virginity taken.. by another man who was my best friend at the time. I moved on. She moved in... with the former best friend. I got a college degree. She got pregnant at the same time the other woman her boyfriend was sleeping with got pregnant. I got over her. She got under several other men. Life goes on! Love at first site? DUMB!

davoh

quality posts: 8 Private Messages davoh

Yes and we just recently celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary.

CLH777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CLH777

YES! 
We met in high school and will be married 47 years in September. We have three children, five grand children and are expecting to be great grandparents in seven months.  I graduated college with her help.  Expanded my family's company.  She started her own successful company.  We have lived in the same community for more than forty years and our children and grand children have chosen to live there too.  My three children have graduated college then started their own families. Now my family company is welcoming our fourth generation and expanding.

HOW'S THAT FOR "Love at first sight"?

Charles L. Harris

alohawoot1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alohawoot1

Yes. We met on July 4, 1977, and we're still together.