Back to Amazon.com

Stevee00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stevee00

Hello, i want to buy laptop from woot but i saw a lot of negative comments on internet. I want to ask if I can solve some problems (if something happend) from Europe? And what does 90day HP warranty means? Thank you !

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

Stevee00 wrote:Hello, i want to buy laptop from woot but i saw a lot of negative comments on internet. I want to ask if I can solve some problems (if something happend) from Europe? And what does 90day HP warranty means? Thank you !

Hi, we don't actually ship to Europe from our site at this time. However, in case you have some other way to get the product, here is the link to the 90 day HP warranty:

90 Day HP Warranty

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Stevee00 wrote:Hello, i want to buy laptop from woot but i saw a lot of negative comments on internet. I want to ask if I can solve some problems (if something happend) from Europe? And what does 90day HP warranty means? Thank you !

Hi there. To add to what wajeremy said, you would need to check with HP in this case to see if they will honor the warranty outside the USA.

Many warranties are honored only in the country in which the item was bought.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Stevee00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stevee00
ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. To add to what wajeremy said, you would need to check with HP in this case to see if they will honor the warranty outside the USA.

Many warranties are honored only in the country in which the item was bought.

Thank you for reply.. Im in USA now and i bought HP Omen so I hope everything will be fine