Order Pace (rank):
Top 41% of Computers Woots
Bottom 35% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 8% of Computers Woots
Top 18% of all Woots

Kievve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kievve

I'm really disappointed in you, Woot. I recommended this deal to a friend and he bought it. Almost EVERY spec was wrong. It wasn't an AMD, not 2 GHz, didn't have 6GB of RAM (only 4), did NOT have a hybrid drive. It was purple, yes, but not even this model.

So my friend who tried buying from Woot for the first time got a substandard computer and while you'll refund him on return, his time to drive to the US and the border fees he paid are gone.

This was not a minor mistake. It was such a blatant misrepresentation that you should be going out of your way to provide the unit that was ordered, or something with equivalent specs.

I won't be recommending Woot any more, sadly.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Kievve wrote:I'm really disappointed in you, Woot. I recommended this deal to a friend and he bought it. Almost EVERY spec was wrong. It wasn't an AMD, not 2 GHz, didn't have 6GB of RAM (only 4), did NOT have a hybrid drive. It was purple, yes, but not even this model.

So my friend who tried buying from Woot for the first time got a substandard computer and while you'll refund him on return, his time to drive to the US and the border fees he paid are gone.

This was not a minor mistake. It was such a blatant misrepresentation that you should be going out of your way to provide the unit that was ordered, or something with equivalent specs.

I won't be recommending Woot any more, sadly.

I'm very sorry. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items