Order Pace (rank):
Top 36% of Computers Woots
Bottom 40% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 5% of Computers Woots
Top 13% of all Woots

b16crxt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages b16crxt

FYI - This no longer gets full support from HP. They will send you ink and occasional firmware updates, but you won't get any troubleshooting help from them. This has been a great AIO printer for my home office though. the scanner is a little slow but works great.

jpmcginley

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jpmcginley

does this include the other paper tray, doesn't appear to, but is it available any longer?

x4, x1 CABGx3

jpmcginley

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jpmcginley
jpmcginley wrote:does this include the other paper tray, doesn't appear to, but is it available any longer?

It is available on ebay Search K7S44A.
I found one for $44.97 free shipping.

x4, x1 CABGx3

saikodi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saikodi

Just received the printer. The printer was sent with some old depleted cartridges installed! The product page says it will include new HP cartridges.

I just emailed woot customer service. Overall I am disappointed with Woot so far. This is my first woot purchase and I am repenting it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

saikodi wrote:Just received the printer. The printer was sent with some old depleted cartridges installed! The product page says it will include new HP cartridges.

I just emailed woot customer service. Overall I am disappointed with Woot so far. This is my first woot purchase and I am repenting it.

I'm very sorry. CS will take care of you.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

dewittk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dewittk

I just opened my HP printer and there are no ink cartridges in the box at all

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dewittk wrote:I just opened my HP printer and there are no ink cartridges in the box at all

I'm very sorry. You can contact Image Microsystems and they should be able to help you.

If not, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items