Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What was your high school era archetype?
  • 0% - The artist 0
  • 0% - The popular one 0
  • 0% - The jock 0
  • 0% - The loner 0
  • 0% - The nerd 0
  • 0% - The teacher's pet 0
  • 0% - The troublemaker 0
  • 0% - The quiet one 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

HomerTime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HomerTime

I would love to see a comparison between the types that people thought they were in, and what others thought that same person was in.

Based on past observation, I would suspect that while a majority probably would get it "right", there is a shockingly high number of people whose self-awareness is off the mark.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I was quiet in all my years of school, being that I was super shy.
People who know me now do not believe that, for some reason!

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

I was the nerd. I knew it then. I know it now. I was the comic relief for the in crowd. I was the smart guy who didn't realize how smart he was until he got away from the people who didn't know he was smart.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 2 Private Messages netprophet1976

Didn't you watch The Breakfast Club? We're all partially all of those things.

lionheartsails

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lionheartsails

You forgot the
Stoner / Hippy / Freak / Head ... Option

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

I was a track jock, who hung on the edges of the popular crowd, and Had AP classes with all the nerds. Categorize that!

salvaljr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salvaljr
roadlizard7 wrote:I was a track jock, who hung on the edges of the popular crowd, and Had AP classes with all the nerds. Categorize that!

I was told I was the best at the spelling bee in school so they advanced me a grade. I was then the best artist, I was the fastest in the 100 yard dash, I was a quarterback on the football team, I was pretty good at basketball, 3 pointers and dunks I was a good a pitcher in baseball yet I am still insecure. Go figure. I guess I am a true nerd!