Order Pace (rank):
Top 35% of Computers Woots
Bottom 40% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 7% of Computers Woots
Top 16% of all Woots

TiVoSteve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TiVoSteve

Mine came with the wrong memory installed! It take several minutes to POST.
Also, it was missing screws inside.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

TiVoSteve wrote:Mine came with the wrong memory installed! It take several minutes to POST.
Also, it was missing screws inside.

I'm sorry. Did you contact Advanced Skyline or our customer service for assistance at the time?

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 135 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Mine is still going strong and I make a fair amount of my living (non-band audio production/editing) with it.

sillycatvalley.com &
ACPress.com - creative stuff, y'know!

cptjames

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cptjames

Got my Shuttle a few days ago; unpacked it, seems to run fine. Felt something sticky along bottom edge of one side while unboxing, disappointed to find metal case has plastic sheet on outside rather than a baked-on paint coating; concerned plastic is more likely to attract dust. Following instructions for activating Windows 10 confusing at one point because of missing steps; got an error message, had to backtrack and puzzle my way through to complete the process.

gofast321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gofast321

I got mine a few days ago and really like it however I can't activate Windows 10. The activation process responds by stating that my product key is invalid. I opened a support case with Woot. Hoping to hear back soon.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gofast321 wrote:I got mine a few days ago and really like it however I can't activate Windows 10. The activation process responds by stating that my product key is invalid. I opened a support case with Woot. Hoping to hear back soon.

Hi there. If you contact Advanced Skyline, they can help get things going.

http://www.astsys.com/home/#warranty

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items