Order Pace (rank):
Top 21% of Computers Woots
Top 44% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 5% of Computers Woots
Top 13% of all Woots

zootsuitwootwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zootsuitwootwoot

The text says DVD-ROM yet the image shows a RW logo on the optical drive.

So what is it, ROM or RW?

I tried to get information about this model from Dell, but they say that model is from 2011 and they don't have information.

Is this machine really 6 years old?

edit: Machine arrived today. The optical drive is DVD RW! It can read and burn DVD and CD media.

Softnesses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Softnesses

Is there an HDMI port?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Softnesses wrote:Is there an HDMI port?

The ports are listed in the specs. It has DisplayPort. You can purchase DisplayPort to HDMI adapter.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

sjfrerman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjfrerman

4 2 gig ram or 2 4 gig ram?

ThunderThighs

Staff

sjfrerman wrote:4 2 gig ram or 2 4 gig ram?

It can vary from unit to unit.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

moelarry2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moelarry2

Has anyone else purchased one of these? I purchased one, I tried to activate Windows, and got a message that I didn't have a valid product key. I called Dell, I was told this computer does not support Windows 10. They also said it was originally shipped with Windows 7, five years ago. I am assuming this was not refurbished by Dell.

ThunderThighs

Staff

moelarry2 wrote:Has anyone else purchased one of these? I purchased one, I tried to activate Windows, and got a message that I didn't have a valid product key. I called Dell, I was told this computer does not support Windows 10. They also said it was originally shipped with Windows 7, five years ago. I am assuming this was not refurbished by Dell.

Correct. The warranty is by

http://www.metropc-wholesale.com/support/

Contact them and they'll help you out.