Top 4% of Computers Woots
Top 11% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Philips 288P6LJEB-B 28" 4K 1ms Monitor
Price: $219.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 Business Days. (Friday, Nov 10 to Wednesday, Nov 15) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/27/2017 - $219.99

tommyboy660

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tommyboy660

Ok I'm extremely curious as to know whether or not ANY ONE that has Anything to do with WOOT Officially, Actually took Even 5 Seconds to read the Description section that is currently posted for this Phillips Monitor? Because it looks like someone with a 3rd graders IQ wrote it, because it makes absolutely NO Sense whatsoever & looks like Each individual sentence was written by different 3rd graders that have no contact with each other!! Seriously I should be rewarded in someway for WOOT for finding such a large error & actually saying something about it!

kennyboy020

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kennyboy020
tommyboy660 wrote:Ok I'm extremely curious as to know whether or not ANY ONE that has Anything to do with WOOT Officially, Actually took Even 5 Seconds to read the Description section that is currently posted for this Phillips Monitor? Because it looks like someone with a 3rd graders IQ wrote it, because it makes absolutely NO Sense whatsoever & looks like Each individual sentence was written by different 3rd graders that have no contact with each other!! Seriously I should be rewarded in someway for WOOT for finding such a large error & actually saying something about it!

Are you new here?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tommyboy660 wrote:Ok I'm extremely curious as to know whether or not ANY ONE that has Anything to do with WOOT Officially, Actually took Even 5 Seconds to read the Description section that is currently posted for this Phillips Monitor? Because it looks like someone with a 3rd graders IQ wrote it, because it makes absolutely NO Sense whatsoever & looks like Each individual sentence was written by different 3rd graders that have no contact with each other!! Seriously I should be rewarded in someway for WOOT for finding such a large error & actually saying something about it!

What part are you talking about?

The features and specs came straight from Philips.

The creative write-up is just that.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

rayn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rayn

what's so unusual about it? other than they keep spelllling "Philips" with 2 Ls?

jespensc

quality posts: 35 Private Messages jespensc
tommyboy660 wrote:Ok I'm extremely curious as to know whether or not ANY ONE that has Anything to do with WOOT Officially, Actually took Even 5 Seconds to read the Description section that is currently posted for this Phillips Monitor? Because it looks like someone with a 3rd graders IQ wrote it, because it makes absolutely NO Sense whatsoever & looks like Each individual sentence was written by different 3rd graders that have no contact with each other!!

"Lemme 'splain...
No. Is too much. Lemme sum up..."

Seriously I should be rewarded in someway for WOOT for finding such a large error & actually saying something about it!

"If it was anybody else, I'd say what's going to happen to you would be a lesson to you. Only you're going to need more than one lesson. And you're going to get more than one lesson..."

bobca44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobca44

One of the pictures shows the monitor rotated 90 degrees. Does the mouse move correctly when it's rotated? I'm guessing it does.

FredWallace18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FredWallace18
bobca44 wrote:One of the pictures shows the monitor rotated 90 degrees. Does the mouse move correctly when it's rotated? I'm guessing it does.

That's up to your computer, not the monitor. All modern OSs support monitor rotation.

jkirkc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jkirkc

Your reward is woot will refund all your previous woot purchases.

ConceptJunkie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ConceptJunkie

On top of that, they managed to misspell the brand name of the product about 6 times.

There are no such things as editors on the Internet.

ThunderThighs

Staff

ConceptJunkie wrote:On top of that, they managed to misspell the brand name of the product about 6 times.

There are no such things as editors on the Internet.

We were running a test to see how many read the write-ups. You passed.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

lbarkle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lbarkle

The only strange spec is the "Computer Memory Type"

ThunderThighs

Staff

lbarkle wrote:The only strange spec is the "Computer Memory Type"

Yeah, that's a weird one. We removed it.