Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 24% of Computers Woots
Bottom 12% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 42% of Computers Woots
Bottom 30% of all Woots

spiritualgorila

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spiritualgorila

I heart this computer. I bought it new at this same price during a best buy sale the week leading up to Thanksgiving, I'm guessing you'll be able to find something similar round that time this year. Wouldn't pay the same price for a factory reconditioned one a year a later. Now it's 2 iterations behind in the yoga releases. Still, love this computer, except the keyboards a bit difficult to get used to.

dowgb8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dowgb8

Can somebody help me out here, I think I've gone cross-eyed...
What's the difference between the two Yoga 900 deals? Both appear to be the exact same computer, identical specs, both factory reconditioned... but one is $50 more than the other.
What gives?

seadoggie01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seadoggie01
dowgb8 wrote:Can somebody help me out here, I think I've gone cross-eyed...
What's the difference between the two Yoga 900 deals? Both appear to be the exact same computer, identical specs, both factory reconditioned... but one is $50 more than the other.
What gives?

Nope, they have the same specs. I would actually suggest the cheaper model... the 14" with i5. It has discrete graphics and a newer processor, with the same 2.5GHz capability. (Some other minor differences, but 14" sounds like a better deal to me.)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dowgb8 wrote:Can somebody help me out here, I think I've gone cross-eyed...
What gives?

Yeah, booboo on our part. Same item, different vendors. We've taken down the higher priced item.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

om218839

quality posts: 0 Private Messages om218839

Is this laptop memory can be upgraded to 16GB?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

om218839 wrote:Is this laptop memory can be upgraded to 16GB?

This has onboard memory which means it's soldered to the motherboard.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items