Top 19% of Computers Woots
Top 34% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

HP ProBook x360 11" Convertible w/Active Pen
Price: $329.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 Business Days. (Monday, Nov 13 to Thursday, Nov 16) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

transfigure

quality posts: 5 Private Messages transfigure

Features says 4GB RAM. Specs says 8GB RAM. Which is it?

iceox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceox

also would like to know, it was 299 back then 3/21/2015 with

https://www.woot.com/offers/hp-x360-11-6-convertible-touch-laptops

transfigure wrote:Features says 4GB RAM. Specs says 8GB RAM. Which is it?

spark0202

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spark0202

Staff

4GB. Max Memory is 8GB.

Thank you!
Woot Staff

frankmustang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frankmustang

Hi, would like to know if it's 4 or 8 gig as well as if it's a G1.

Anybody have any info on battery life with this unit will also be very helpful. Thanks

gak0090

quality posts: 125 Private Messages gak0090
transfigure wrote:Features says 4GB RAM. Specs says 8GB RAM. Which is it?

You could put 24GB of RAM in it and it still would not be worth the purchase. The display is is lame, 64GB eMMC (SD card memory) the CPU is Chromebook territory. This is a $200 laptop at best.

idontkn1

quality posts: 10 Private Messages idontkn1
gak0090 wrote:You could put 24GB of RAM in it and it still would not be worth the purchase. The display is is lame, 64GB eMMC (SD card memory) the CPU is Chromebook territory. This is a $200 laptop at best.

I wouldn't say 200 but I think 300 is where it should be. The active pen is 50 bucks and it is new with a full year warranty. If you have a irresponsible kid who needs something to do homework, write papers and take notes on there are a lot worse options.

apearlman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages apearlman
gak0090 wrote:You could put 24GB of RAM in it and it still would not be worth the purchase. The display is is lame, 64GB eMMC (SD card memory) the CPU is Chromebook territory. This is a $200 laptop at best.

Any suggestions for laptops with similar specs at a lower price? I'm looking for 4GB RAM, 64GB or more storage, an 11" screen, the fastest processor I can get in the $200-$250 range, and I don't particularly care about the touchscreen. Windows only, no Chrome OS.

idontkn1

apearlman wrote:Any suggestions for laptops with similar specs at a lower price? I'm looking for 4GB RAM, 64GB or more storage, an 11" screen, the fastest processor I can get in the $200-$250 range, and I don't particularly care about the touchscreen. Windows only, no Chrome OS.

How comfortable are you regarding something refurbished/used? You can get pretty good deals on Dell Venues with the keyboard/battery dock for around that. They are 3 year old devices but they are quite solid I've seen the i5 vpro model with 26 ssd and 8 gig of ram for a little over 200 bucks.

apearlman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages apearlman
idontkn1 wrote:How comfortable are you regarding something refurbished/used? You can get pretty good deals on Dell Venues with the keyboard/battery dock for around that. They are 3 year old devices but they are quite solid I've seen the i5 vpro model with 26 ssd and 8 gig of ram for a little over 200 bucks.

Interesting, thanks for the idea! I see one on Newegg for $195 with a Core M processor and Win 8. Do you (or anyone else) know whether these are available with Win 10? I've never used 8.

idontkn1

apearlman wrote:Interesting, thanks for the idea! I see one on Newegg for $195 with a Core M processor and Win 8. Do you (or anyone else) know whether these are available with Win 10? I've never used 8.

I bought one of these about a week ago and even though I've only had it a couple of days it seems very solid.

https://www.tanga.com/deals/1971f8165abd/dell-10-8-venue-11-pro-tablet-windows-10-core-i5-8gb-ram-256gb-ssd

bluemidget

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bluemidget
apearlman wrote:Interesting, thanks for the idea! I see one on Newegg for $195 with a Core M processor and Win 8. Do you (or anyone else) know whether these are available with Win 10? I've never used 8.

there is a work around for getting Win 10 free from Microsoft...but it is going away Dec 31st. https://www.cnet.com/how-to/microsoft-windows-10-free-upgrade-offer-assistive-features/