Plays well with harsh environments
24x7 operations with dual hot-swappable batteries with up to 25-hour battery runtime and Express Charge Boost for up to a 35% charge in 15 minutes, so you can be always on.
Unmatched screen responsiveness with gloved-touch capability and 1100-nits of brightness for direct-sunlight viewability.
No job is too rugged for a laptop that's temperature-tested from -20°F to 145°F, drop-tested from up to 3 feet and IP-53 rated for a high-degree of protection against dust, dirt and water ingress.
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1145G7, vPro (8 MB, 4 cores, 8 threads, 2.60 to 4.00 GHz Turbo, 28W)
- 14" Touchdcreen 1100 nits WVA FHD (1920 x 1080) 100% sRGB Anti-Glare, Outdoor Viewable
- 512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, Class 40
- 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz RAM
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Intel AX210 Wireless Card with Bluetooth
- English US RGB Backlit Sealed Internal keyboard
- Intel vPro Technology Advanced Management Features
- Microphone + IR FHD camera
- Full Security - Fingerprint Reader, Contacted Smartcard Reader, Contactless Smartcard Reader
- WLAN/WWAN antennae; Pogo vehicle docking and RF passthrough
- Windows 10 Pro; free upgrade to Windows 11
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 3 Year Dell Warranty
Optional Asurion Protection Plan: To further protect your purchase, you can buy an Asurion protection plan from Amazon here. Review the FAQs for additional information.