- Compatible with all major cable internet providers: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM700 replaces your cable modem saving you up to $168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Speeds by carrier: Xfinity (up to 800Mbps), Cox (up to 500Mbps), Spectrum (up to 400Mbps).
- Works with any Wi-Fi router: Connect any Wi-Fi router to this modem's Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32x8 channel bonding, OFDM 2x2, and DOCSIS 3.0.
Built for Serious Speed
Supports cable internet plans with speeds up to 800Mbps ensuring fast, reliable internet speed for HD streaming and more.
Works with Any Wi-Fi Router
Plug the modem into the router that best meets your wireless needs and start streaming.
Easy 5 Minute Setup
- Step 1: Plug your coax cable into the modem.
- Step 2: Activate by either
(a) connect an Ethernet cable to your computer and follow the on-screen setup, or
(b) call your cable provider to activate over the phone.
- Step 3: Plug an ethernet cable between the modem and your Wi-Fi router.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty