- Pentakill, 5 DPI Levels - Geared with 5 redefinable DPI levels (default as: 500/1000/2000/3000/4000), easy to switch between different game needs. Dedicated demand of DPI options between 500-8000 is also available to be processed by software.
- Any Button is Reassignable - 11 programmable buttons are all editable with customizable tactical keybinds in whatever game or work you are engaging. 1 rapid fire + 2 side macro buttons offer you a better gaming and working experience.
- Comfort Grip with Details - The skin-friendly frosted coating is the main comfort grip of the mouse surface, which offers you the most enjoyable fingerprints-free tactility. The left side equipped with ubber texture strengthen the friction and made the mouse easier to be controlled.
- 5 Decent Backlit Modes - Turn the backlit on and make some kills in your gaming battlefield. The hyped dynamic RGB backlit vibe will never let you down when decorating your gaming space, it would be better with other Redragon accessories with lights on.
- Fatigue Killer with Ergonomic Design - Solid frame with a streamlined and general claw-grip design offers each gamer a satisfying and comfortable gaming experience with less fatigue even though after hours of use.
DIY As Much As You Want
The powerful M612 software supports DPI redefinition, 5 levels are both detailed to XY coordinate system adjustable between 500-8000. That makes your learning curve smoother and seamlessly adapt to the new mouse.
Remap The Buttons Out
All buttons on M612 are able to be reassigned and keybinded, set macros from one click to complex combo keybinds easily. Other functions like rapid fire, profile switch, media control are all ready to go with your order.
With advanced optical sensor, M612 is designed for more stable and accurate data transmission. Equipped with reporting rate adjustable function, every single click will be triggered at once.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 1 Year Redragon Warranty